Founded in 1999, Old-Modern Handicrafts (OMH) is a leading factory in manufacturing high quality wooden ship models. OMH started with popular models such as RMS Titanic and
HMS Victory. As of today, OMH has built more than one thousand different models including historic tall ships, ancient boats, modern speed boats, modern cruise ships, yachts, and warships.
We are widely supported around the world with our eye catching, easy to display, and affordable ship models. They are proudly displayed in many homes, offices, luxurious galleries, and museums around the world.
Besides scale models, OMH also makes wooden canoes and kayaks that looks beautiful and also performs very well on water. These boats are strip built from Canadian western red cedar and encapsulated in fiber glass. This combination is strong yet completely transparent so that the beauty of the wood will be cherished and protected for generations. Here are
some products highlights that lead
us to success.
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on
- Hundreds of hours required to finish a model
at museum-quality level such as HMS
Victory or USS Constitution.
- Each model was built by skillful master
craftsmen with many intricate details.
- Made of finest wood like rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany,
teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome, brass or cast metal fittings and ornaments
constitute the excellence of our
- Extensive research through original plans and
pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality
control process before leaving the
It' just the perfect gift for home
or office decorator, boat enthusiast
or passionate collector