|Name: Canoe With Ribs 18' L545
Specification (Overall Dim): Item# K013 - 545Lx90Wx65H Cm
Price: Consumer, please click here to locate the dealer in your area. Dealer, please log in to see wholesale price
Description: This canoe is completely handcrafted and it typically takes about 500 hours to build one. We still use the traditional method of constructions while integrating the highest quality of materials currently available. Strips of cedars are joined together by hand and encapsulated in fiberglass bonded in place with epoxy resin then coated with marine vanish. This combination of fiberglass and epoxy is very strong and completely transparent so that the beauty of the wood will be protected for generations..
This canoe has the following measurements:
* Length 216 inches(18feet)
* Width: 35.5 Inches
* Mid Height: 15 Inches
* Bow Height: 27 Inches
* Rocker: Slightly Rocked
* Weight: 70lbs
* Capacity: 750lbs
- Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar hull
- Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
- 100% western red cedar make our boats surprisingly light weight that one person can carry
- Designed for a wide ranges of uses, comfortable with both day trip and long journey.
-Great for both beginners and intermediate paddlers.
- Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
- Ribs is optional